MOBILE MARKETING CONSULTING 101
Clarification on what the Consultant and Client want to Achieve
Without clarification, you will not have the right direction, which will only ensure you wandering aimlessly. Clarification also lets the consultant know who they need to be for their client.
This also set the consultant apart from stereotypes and removes role confusions.
- Enhance brand image
- Update methods of customer interaction
- Reach consumers on more platforms
- Clients to realize the cost are affordable
- More customers
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Make purchasing easier
- Richer shopping experience for customers
Goals are essential as they give a target that needs to be reached; a quantifiable target.
Example of goals that can be reached
- 60% increase in customer satisfaction
- 20% increase in total customers
- 30% increase in website traffic
- 15% increase in revenue
- 60% increase in customer feedback
- 80% increase in customer engagement
Make sure that all the goals are clear (Client and Consultant)
If the goals are not clear, it’s a setup for failure because it’s no way to deliver the results that were laid out
The goals can always be changed a few notches as long as valid reasons are provided for doing so
Example of goals changed
- 50% (from 60) increase in customer satisfaction
- 30% (from 30) increase in total customers
- 50% (from 30) increase in website traffic
- 10% (from 15) increase in revenue
- 40% (from 60) increase in customer feedback
- 90% (from 80) in customer engagement
Some goals were increased while others were decreased; which indicates where the strength lie.